FinMkt looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team as a Financial Analyst. This job will provide the opportunity to become familiar with one of the world’s most advanced technology delivery platforms for online financial products and services. The position is intended to provide an entry point for a qualified and eager candidate to take on significant responsibility on an expedited basis and develop into a leader on our finance team.
Both our external and internal partners and clients demand responsiveness, creativity, and dependability. FinMkt’s finance team takes pride in delivering service that is second to none.
- Carrying out mission-critical financial operations (FinOps) involving time sensitive deadlines and responding to inquiries from partners (lenders and merchants)
- Becoming an expert in funding-related processes to support our point of sale lending platform funds distribution model
- Reconcile daily funding and funds distribution reports for our FinOps team
- Working directly with internal cross-functional teams to further develop FinMkt’s financial processes
- Performing accounting entries and supporting financial closing processes including monthly bank account reconciliations
- Creating and reconciling billing accounts and confirming on-time payments
- Managing both AR/AP as well as payments and partner account reconciliations
- Contributing to the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Generating reports with analytics to convey financial progress
- BA in accounting, finance or business or 3+ years of experience in an applicable role
- Experience with Microsoft Office including a high proficiency in Excel
- Understanding of accounting and financial reporting software such as QuickBooks, NetSuite or equivalent
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate instructions, summarize and articulate issues, and document findings
- Experience creating workflows to accomplish operational requirements
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- High degree of personal and professional integrity when dealing with bank staff and clients– consistent, trustworthy, honest, and fair
This position can be remote and is accountable for time-sensitive deliverables within USA time zones. Special consideration will be given to candidates in the New York City area.
Non Discrimination Policy:
FinMkt is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.