Last updated November 2020
1. Registration: This form may ask for contact information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, fax number and other basic contact information ("Registration Information"). After submitting your Registration Information, you can view and modify this information within the self-maintenance area of the Website.
2. We may automatically receive and record information in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address (the Internet address of your PC), your computer's name, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses and other generally-accepted log information. We may also record page views (hit counts) and other general statistical and tracking information, which will be aggregated with that of other users in order to understand how our Website is being used.
4. Referrers: A "referrer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL you linked from and is automatically collected by our web server. This information is collected and used by us to understand the websites referring traffic to our Website and to present appropriate content to our potential customers. We tabulate referrer information on an aggregate basis to identify trends and traffic patterns.
Except as may be provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent or allowing you to decline to permit the disclosure. There are, however, some limited circumstances in which we may need to disclose personally identifiable information about a user without express consent, including, but not limited to, the circumstances set forth below:
1. Website Vendors: We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, providing customer service, sending print and electronic mail, processing credit card payments, or other functions necessary to our business. In order to allow these companies to perform their obligations, we may need to share your personally identifiable information with them. However, we will provide these companies with only that information necessary to perform their functions on our behalf, and we will not allow them to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
2. Protection of Rights: We may reveal your personally identifiable information to attorneys, private investigator organizations or law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have harmed or interfered with (or will imminently harm or interfere) other Website users or anyone else or violating (either intentionally or unintentionally) our Terms and Conditions of Use or infringing any of FinMkt's legal rights, or harming the legal rights, property, or health or safety of any other person.
3. Required by Law: We will reveal your personally identifiable information, to the extent we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information we will attempt to notify you via the email address you supplied during registration within a reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request, unless such notification is not permitted.
4. Asset Transfers: FinMkt shall be entitled to transfer to a third party information it maintains, including any personally identifiable information, in connection with a transaction or proceeding involving a transfer of some or all of the assets relating to the Website or a business in connection with which such information is maintained.
To ensure that you have appropriate control over your personally identifiable information, you can access your account (after supplying your user name and password) in the self-Maintenance area of our Website to update and/or correct the information you have previously submitted.
In addition, we provide you with the ability to "opt-out of" certain mailings and other materials we may offer. For these materials, you will be able to specify whether you wish to opt-out by following directions provided in the self-maintenance area.
By providing FinMkt with your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of some communications. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to register for the service on the Website. We do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that a minor under the age of eighteen (18) has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will attempt to delete this information from our databases, subject to any technical limitations on our ability to do so.
By mail: FinMkt, 1178 Broadway 4th 402, New York, NY 10001
By email: email@example.com
Effective Date: 2/6/2019